How Your Pet Benefits from Pet Sitters
- Your pet stays at home in his/her safe, secure environment, surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds.
- There is no interruption in his/her regular diet and exercise routine.
- Your pet receives loving care, personal attention, and play time while you’re away.
- Having a pet sitter eliminates any trauma of travel and boarding at an unfamiliar environment (no exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites)
How Your Pet Benefits from Dog Walkers
- Your pet receives daily exercise
- Allows your pet to drain excess energy
- Maintain healthy weight (or shed a few pounds)
- Fun play time
- Establishes and maintains a routine
How Pet Owners Benefit
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Eliminates the trauma of having to transport your pet and leave him/her in unfamiliar surroundings
- Having your own pet sitter/dog walker means never having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- No need to rush home from work to feed or let your pet out to potty
- Rain or shine, your pet sitter will be there.
- No more leaving your dogs caged or indoors all day.
At Happy Little Rascals, Your Pet’s Safety, Comfort & Happiness Come First!
Family Owned ♥ Loving, Caring ♥ Responsible, Dependable ♥ Background Checked ♥ Fully Insured and Bonded
Is Happy Little Rascals insured and bonded?
Yes! We are fully insured and bonded through the reputable Business Insurers of the Carolinas.
What about background checks?
Owners and staff at Happy Little Rascals undergo a thorough criminal background check verified through AcuTraq Background Screening.
Can we meet before scheduling a visit?
We thought you’d never ask! Simply create a new account with us, then book your complimentary Meet & Greet online. We look forward to meeting you and your pet(s)!
What is your business philosphy?
We work to establish trusting, long-term relationships with our clients. Your satisfaction and the safety, happiness and well-being of your pet are our top priorities at Happy Little Rascals.